Stuffed mango kulfi is very yummy, satisfying delicious dessert on a very hot summer day. For stuffing, I have used Kesari Kulfi but you can add with Gulkand, Pista, Paan Kulfi and other which one you like.we can use other fruit as well but my favorite is Alphonso Mango.
- 4-5 Alphonso mangoes( ripe)
- 2-3 cups Kesari kulfi mixture
- 1-2tsp Almonds finely chopped(for garnish)
- 1-2 tsp Pistachios finely chopped(for garnish)
- First, we have to remove the seed from the mangoes very carefully while keeping the shape of the fruit intact, remove the top of mangoes by slicing the head of it. and set it aside.
- Then use a sharp knife for removing the seeds of the mangoes, use the same knife to loosen the pull around the mango’s seed then firmly hold the seed & rotate it to loosen the end of the seed.
- Now pull out the seeds, place the mangoes in small cups, so it can be in a standing position.
- Remove all the pulp from seeds and add it inside the mangoes, then add cold Kesari kulfi mixture.
- Put the mango’s caps back on and let them freeze for 5-6 hours.
- Once the stuffed mango ice cream is ready, peel the mangoes & slice them.
- Now garnish it with almond & pistachios.
Enjoy Your Summer Treat!!! 😛