A cupcake or fairy cake is a small cake designed to serve one person, which baked in a small thin paper or aluminum cup. Today I made dark chocolate cupcakes. Bake these easy dark chocolate in just 45-50 minutes with orange and green color frosting, because today is the Halloween Eve. Cupcake is perfect as treats for birthdays, picnics or whenever you fancy a sweet treat. Decorate with any fruits, candy, color or flavor. Cupcake makes people happy and this sweet recipe is guaranteed to give a big smile on children’s faces or anyone.
- 1cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup Cocoa powder (unsweetened)
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2tsp baking soda
- 3 egg(at room temperature)
- 1cup light brown sugar
- 1pinch Salt
- 1-2tspVanila extract
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1/2 cup Buttermilk(room temperature)
- 1 cup Rich Creamy Frosting (vanilla)
- Orange color
- Green color
- Edible eyes or make with Black peppercorn
- First, preheat microwave or oven to 180ºC. Line a 6- count muffins tray with cupcake liners or spray with nonstick spray, so it will be baked in two batches.
- Take a big bowl to add flour, cocoa powder baking powder, baking soda, salt whisk together until thoroughly combined.
- Take another bowl to add the egg, sugar, oil, and vanilla extract whisk together until completely smooth batter ready.
- Pour half batter into the dry ingredients bowl and half buttermilk as well start whisking gently and add remaining part of the batter, stir gently until it is well combined. Don’t over mix.
- Pour the batter into the liners, fill only halfway to avoid spilling over the sides or sinking, start baking for 20-25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Allow it to cool completely before frosting. start frost cupcake which way want, I did with orange and green because today is Halloween Eve¡¡¡