Beetroot hummus is not only tasty, but it’s also a good choice for a healthier lifestyle. This hummus packed with the benefits of chickpeas,(garbanzos), sesame seeds and beetroot. This dip is very color ful&attract children. Beetroot hummus is a gluten-free healthy, vegan and tasty dish. This hummus has not only garbanzos and sesame benefits, but beets are also high in the immune boosting, vitamin C, fiber, essential minerals like potassium and manganese, which is great for bones and vital organs.
- 1-2medium size Fresh Beetroot(roasted or steamed)
- 2-3 cups Chickpeas(boiled)
- 1/2 cup of Tahini
- 4-6 strings Fresh Parsley(optional)
- 5-6 garlic clove(roasted)
- 2-3tbsp Fresh Lemon juice
- 6-7 black peppercorn(roasted & crushed)
- 2-3 tbsp Virgin Olive Oil
- salt to taste
- First place the cut beets, garlic cloves(unpeeled) on a baking sheet and toss with the olive oil. Roast 35-40 minutes, turning once or twice with a spatula until beets are tender then move from the oven. let cool completely.
- Once they are cooled gently remove the skin and cut into small pieces of beets.
- Blend the beets, boiled chickpeas(garbanzos) garlic, fresh parsley together in a food processor until slightly combined.it takes 2-3 minutes.
- Add the other ingredients like tahini, lemon juice, virgin olive oil, and switch on the food processor 30-60 second, add little water if required.
- Beetroot Hummus is ready for service.