Here I will be telling you how to make quick, easy and delicious garlic naan at home with regular Tawa, without using Yeast and Tandoor or Oven.
- 2cups all purpose flour/Maida
- 1/2tbsp baking soda
- 1/2tbsp salt
- 1tbsp powdered sugar
- 1/2cup plain yogurt (Dahi)
- 2tbsp oil
- Warm water as required
- Some finely chopped garlic coriander leaves
- 2-3tbsp onion seed
- Butter for brushing
- Take a large bowl, add all-purpose flour, salt, and sugar mix well
- Add half quantity of the yogurt it along with baking powder and stir lightly, add oil to it and mix well.
- Add remaining curd and start kneading the dough.Once the dough is ready, place it in a greased bowl coat it well. Cover it, and let rise for about 3-4 hours
- Then again knead the dough. Divide the dough into medium size balls and roll it, make it round and oval shaped naan which should be ¼ inch thick.
- Keep the tawa for heating.
- Using wet hand, sprinkle chopped garlic over the naan and pat it so that stick to the naan. Then sprinkle little onion seed and coriander leaves over it and pat lightly.
- Apply some water all over it, Put the naan on tawa let it stay few second on medium heat until you see some bubble coming over it.
- Move it over the flame, until you see brown spots on the naan.
- Naan is ready, brush with butter.
- Serve with vegetable gravy one, Dal Makhani etc.