This salad is one of my favorite things to eat & make during summer. A refreshing blueberry, watermelon, feta cheese, mint salad made with a simple dressing for a perfect sweet and savory salad for any summer celebration.
- 8 cups diced watermelon
- 1 1/2cups blueberry
- 1/4cup fresh chopped mint leaves
- 1/2cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2-ounce olive oil
- 1-ounce balsamic vinegar
- Salt to taste
- 1/2tbsp ground black pepper
- In a large bowl, whisk together olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt black pepper.
- Add the diced watermelon, blueberries, mint and crumbled feta cheese to the bowl. Gently toss to coat. Healthy and tasty salad are ready to be served.