Masala Gobhi recipe is a very simple, easy &tasty recipe of vegetable of potato & cauliflower curry.Masala gobhi can be served with chappati,naan, roti ,puri & paratha.
- 1 medium-size cauliflower floret
- 2 medium-size potato(cubed)
- 1tbsp Ginger-Garlic paste
- 2medium size Red onion(finely chopped)
- 2-3 Red medium size tomato
- 1/2-1 inch ginger Julians
- 1-2 green chili
- 1-2tsp Fresh finely chopped coriander(for garnish)
- 1-2tbsp Betan curd
- 3-4 tbsp Oil
- 1-2 bay leaves
- 1/2tsp turmeric powder
- 1tsp Kashmiri Lal Mirch
- 1-2tsp coriander powder
- 1tsp Kasuri methi
- 1/2tsproasted cumin powder
- 3/4 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1/4 green cardamom powder
- 5-6 Black peppercorn(crushed
- Salt as per taste
- First, boil water in a large pan add a little salt & first immerse cubed potato for 7-9minutes, remove with the help of a strainer, then immerse the cauliflower florets for 4-5 minutes.
- Take a frying pan t put it on medium flame then add oil , start to stir fry cauliflower florets &cubed potato just till the color changes to golden.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the onion till golden brown then add ginger garlic green chili paste and saute till raw smell goes, add chopped tomatoes or tomatoes puree, coriander powder, Kashmiri chili, turmeric powder, cinnamon, black peppercorn, cardamom powder& other allspice and add little water saute 2-3 minutes and cook till the tomatoes are cooked and mashed well form the gravy.
- Add beaten curd and stir fry till it blends well in the gravy and oil seeps out on sides.
- Add the cauliflower florets, cubed potatoes in gravy & mix well so that the gravy is coated well in the florets and potato.
- Garnish with fresh coriander & ginger -Julians.
- Serve with Naan, Rumali roti, roti, puri, paratha or steamed & jeera rice.