I love fresh salad in my dinner time. Today I am giving you fresh summery salad filled with a huge variety of products. Chickpeas are rich in iron, protein and folic acid. This beautiful salad combines all of my favorite fresh vegetable in one delicious bite. Refreshing cucumber, juicy tomatoes, creamy avocado, black olive, cottage paneer with chickpeas all tossed in an easy homemade lemon dressing.
- 2cup soaked and boiled chickpeas
- 3/4cup cottage paneer
- 2tbsp thinly sliced black olive
- 2tbsp finely chopped parsley
- 1/4cup chopped red onion
- 1 avocado (cut into cube small pieces)
- 2ups cucumber (cut small pieces)
- 7-8 Cherry tomatoes
- ¾cup red, green bell pepper
- 1/4cup olive oil
- 2tbsp lemon juice
- Salt to taste
- 1tbsp black pepper (grind)
- 1tbsp roasted cumin seed powder
- Take a big bowl and add all ingredients, take a small bowl put olive oil, salt, black pepper lemon juice mix it well your dressing is ready, add this dressing, and gently toss to combine. Refrigerate at least one hour.
- Chickpea salad is a complete meal that is low fat high in protein and delicious.