Energy bars, also known as granola bars, are sold in all over markets, Its a great source of nutrition that will give an extra boost to get energy. Homemade healthy energy bar provides a complete protein. My son and daughter leave home early morning @ 5:30, both of them don’t have time for full-fledged breakfast but this one energy bar with milk is the complete breakfast every day since Breakfast is the most important meal of the Day, this energy bar will keep them full till lunch time. Apricot is a good source of vitamin, rich in fiber, a treasure chest of antioxidants & also good for the skin. It is diet friendly, gives strength to our bones as well as good for the heart. It is vegan, no sugar no baking required. It is very nice for growing children, students or any age.
- 500gm dried Apricot
- 200gm dates(seedless)
- 1cup pumpkin seeds(
- 1cup Almonds
- 1cup Walnut
- 1/2 Pistachios
- 1/2 cup cashew
- 1/2 cup pecan
- 1cup white sesame
- 1tsp Cinnamon powder
- 1tsp lemon zest
- Add all the dry fruits into the food processor and process until they are crumbled but not fully crushed.
- Apricots and dates first do roughly chop before adding them in the food processor, until finely minced and mixture just starts to cling together. There is no need for soaking the dates and apricots.
- Crumbled dry fruits, dates, apricots, cinnamon powder, cardamom powder &lemonzest are combined in a big mixing bowl with hands, make sure that all ingredients mixed properly.
- Now the turn of this mixture into energy bar take aboard or square tin rectangular line it with baking parchment then transfer the mixture on board&sprad ti with the help of hand.
- Freeze them for 20-30 minutes, then cut them into bars&coated with roasted sesame seeds&wrap with waxed paper.
- Healthy energy bars are ready to eat and served !!!
- It can be Stored in a tightly covered container for up to one months in a refrigerator.
This is a nice recipe, thank you for sharing.