Apple fudge or burfi is an indian dessert which is lip smacking as well as very healthy and favourite sweet of my son. Apple fudge or burfi is a great make ahead dessert for fasting time especially during busy festival season.This burfi stays good in the refrigerate for a few days & even a week. It is healthy also since is a apples are rich in antioxidents,dietry,fiber,B complex,C .It is high in protein &which are good for health.
- 2 Red Apple
- 2 Green Apple
- 1-2 tbsp Ghee(pure)
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/2tsp cardamom powder
- 6-8 Almond(finely chopped)
- 5-6 pistachios(fiely chopped)
- First, wash your apples properly, peel and grate them,discard the core of the apple.
- Take a wok or pan on medium flame then add ghee & grated apple , saute them on medium flame for 7-10 minutes.
- After that add sugar into the apple and cook the mixture on low medium flame till the sugar is disolved, when sugar is dissolved then add cardamom.
- Mix the mixture well.
- Cook the mixture until the moister dries up & color changes.
- Transfer the cooked mixture to a greased plate & make it smooth .
- Add finely chopped almond and pistachios press it a little and refrigerate for 2-3 hour.
- Now take it out & cut into in equal pieces
- SERVE IT 🙂