This Protein bar is very healthy and sugar-free, you can eat at breakfast, after a workout. This bar is vegan gluten-free, crunchy, sweetness with the coconut, nuts & seeds, this bar is full of protein and fiber while making this bar I use dates paste also which makes the bar very healthy as it is a combination of dates & nuts.
- 1.5 cup Dates(pitted or seedless)
- 1.5 Hot water (for soaking)
- 2 cups Almonds
- 1 cup Cashews
- 1/4 cup Pistachios
- 1/4 Pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup Walnut
- 1 cup Dr
- y Cranberry
- 1 cup Watermelon seeds
- 1 cup Dry coconut (grated)
- 1.5 cups Rolled oats (roasted)
- 1 cup Honey
- 1/3tsp White peppercorn (powder) optional
- 1/2 tsp Green Cardamom powder
- 1/3 tsp Cinnamon powder
- 1 tsp Himalayan Pink salt
- First, soak dates in hot water for 2-3 hours, after that blend smooth paste without in mixer grinder, don’t add water. Keep aside.
- Take a heavy-based wok(kadhai) on a medium flame, add all nuts and seeds, start roast on low flame 5-7 minutes until the nuts turn crunchy transfer nuts it in a plate.
- In the same wok, add coconut roast 2-3 minutes.
- Take awoke, add dates paste saute on medium flame, cook until the paste starts thick, then add all nuts, seeds, honey, cardamom powder, white peppercorn powder turn off flame and mix it very well.
- Take a pan, for roast rolled oats on medium flame 3-4 minutes, after roasting blend it in a fine powder, add this powder mixture of nut seeds and dates. Mix it very well.
- Transfer the ready mixture ina tray lined with baking or wax paper, allow this mixture setting for 3-4 hour in the refrigerator.
- After that do unmold and cut into pieces which type shape want, store in an airtight container for a month in the refrigerator.