Fluffy Omelette is great for a weekend breakfast, brunch or a quick and easy dinner. To make the perfect omelet follow these simple steps and get a fluffy Omelette. Eggs are a very good source of high-quality protein. The whites are rich sources of selenium, vitamin D, B6, B12 and minerals such as zinc iron and copper.
- 2 Large brown eggs
- 1 Small red onion (finely chopped)
- 1 Small tomato(diced)
- 1 Green chili(finely chopped)
- 1/4 Ginger paste(optional)
- 3-4 String fresh cilantro or parsley( herb)
- 1tsp unsalted butter
- 4-6 Black peppercorn(coarsely ground)
- Salt to taste
- 1-2 tsp Water or milk
- This Omelette is more fluffy so take two glass bowl, eggs are separated when cracking them white part should in one bowl and yolks are in another bowl very carefully.
- Egg whites and add water or milk, black peppercorn are whisk or beat they have stiff peaks keep aside and start whisk yolks gentle.
- Heat a non-stick pan grease with butter, combine yolks with the white part.
- Pour the egg mixture into the hot pan, then let the eggs set little along with edges for 2-3 seconds when the eggs are set on the outside but still soft on the inside its the time add onion, tomato, chili, herb and left butter,leave for 1-2 seconds then using a spatula for lift the edges and take out from pan and serve a hot fluffy Omelette.