Pasta salad is a dish prepared with one or more type of pasta, usually chilled and most often tossed in a vinegar, olive oil, mayonnaise or white-red sauce based dressing. It is typically served as an appetizer or a main course.
- 400gm.coloured fusilli pasta
- 7-8 cherry tomatoes
- ½ cup yellow capsicum (cut square piece)
- ½ cup red capsicum (cut square piece)
- ½ cup green capsicum (cut square piece)
- 2 spring onion (finely chopped)
- 100gm.cottage cheese(diced)
- 100gm.lettuce(torn into bite size)
- ½ cup black olive (removed seed
- 1-2tbsp.dried herb (like rosemary or any which one you like)
- 4-5tbsp.olive oil
- 2-3tbsp. white vinegar
- 1 ½ black peeper(grounded)
- Salt to taste
First place a pot of water over high heat, once water comes to a boil, add pasta. Boil9-10 minutes, drain water and rinse. Set aside.
In a salad bowl, mix together the oil vinegar, lemon juice herb salt black pepper to make a dressing.
Mix all vegetable, pasta and cottage cheese. Drizzle the dressing over and toss very well.
Store in refrigerator to chill.