Shrikhand is an Indian traditional sweet dish of Gujarat and Maharashtra.kesar pistachios shrikhand is made by strained curd with sugar. Shrikhand can be served plain or with pooris, paratha and with chappatis also. Kesar Pista and cardamom shrikhand are very famous, we can make fruit-based shrikhand mango, strawberry etc.
- 2cups Full-fat yogurt, squeeze the
- 3-4tbsp Powdered Sugar
- 1/2tsp Green cardamom powder
- 5-6 Saffron(Kesar) strands(soak with hot milk or waterfor15-20minutes)
- 1-2 tbsp pistachio(finely chopped)
- Take a muslin cloth, place yogurt, squeeze the yogurt in a muslin cloth to remove all the excess water and discard it.
- Take a bowl, transfer the hung yogurt then add the powder sugar mix well using a whisk.
- Add the cardamom powder and saffron mixture and again whisk it, shrikhand is ready, transfer it in a bowl garnish with pistachios.
- Refrigerate for at least 1-2 hour before serving.