Aloo puri is a perfect breakfast, lunch & dinner recipe which is very tasty and delicious.
- 2cups wheat flour
- 2medium size boiled potato(grated)
- cilantro(green coriander finely chopped)
- salt to taste
- 1/4 tsp red chili powder
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp dry coriander powder
- 1/4 tsp carrom seed
- 1/2 tsp roasted cumin powder
- oil for frying
- Take a big bowl for making the dough, before kneading flour add grated potato, allspice, two tablespoon oil and finely chopped coriander, mix it well put little water make it stiff dough, put aside 10-15 minute.
- After 15 minutes dough is ready for making puri, of dough and kneads again dough, take a small portion of dough roll it into a ball.
- put little oil on board make it round puri with the rolling pin.
- repeat this prosses to roll the remaining dough
- Turn on the flame, heat a heavy based pan add oil, oil should be full hot then start frying puri, gently press it or pour hot oil on top, it helps it puff after that flip and gently press it.Once it turns golden, take it out on the paper of kitchen towel.
- Serve hot with raita, pickles, and curry