Peanut chikki is the most famous sweet among the people in the winter season.Peanuts are a rich source of protein and gur or jaggery which contain full of iron.this is very easy and too much tasty.Peanut chikki will give you instant energy at a time when you are hungry too much.
- 150-200gm. peanut (roasted)
- 250gm.Jaggery or gur
- 1/4tsp cardamom powder
- 1tsp fennel seed(grounded)
- 2-3tbsp ghee
- Take a heavy based pan, put crumbled gur in a pan.Turn on the flame, add 1tbsp ghee to it.
- Stir regularly and melt with a low flame, bring to boil then let cook3-4minutes.
- Mix roasted peanuts, cardamom powder, fennel seed in the jaggery(gur) syrup and mix well while stirring quickly.
- Turn off the flame and immediately spread the mixture on a flat greased dish.
- Let it cool for few minutes, cut it into small bars and store in airtight container. Serve with hot milk in winter.