Pav Bhaji popular street food in India. Pav Bhaji originated in Mumbai. Pav Bhaji is a quick snack available on every street corner.
- 2medium onions finely chopped
- 4medium potatoes boiled and mashed
- 1/2cup boiled green peas
- 1/2grated cauliflower
- 1carrot boiled
- 1medium finely chopped Green capsicums
- 1tbsp ginger paste
- 1 1/2tbspgarlic paste
- 4medium finely chopped tomatoes
- 1/4tomato puree
- 3-4chopped green chili
- 1lemon (thin slice, use serving time)
- Coriander finely chopped
- 2-3tbsp pav bhaji masala
- 1 1/2tbsp Kashmiri Lal Mirch
- Salt to taste
- Water as required
- 4-5packet Pav (Bun Bread)
- Heat some butter in a flat pan, add chopped onions ginger, garlic paste. Cook till the onion change in pink color.
- Add chopped tomatoes sauté it. Put pav bhaji masala, Kashmiri red chili powder and salt after that you will mix all vegetable and mashed potatoes.
- Add water as required, mix well and put tomato puree. Nicely cooked, mash them well.
- Add a little water if you find the mixture thick, mix it well again.
- Add coriander leaves to the mixture.
- Serve bhaji with bun, Slit the bun, apply butter and warm them same pan.
- Put some butter on the top of Pav Bhaji.
- If you like Paneer Pav Bhaji, you add cottage cheese, it is yummy.