Paneer onion paratha is a very delicious and tasty and healthy breakfast in north India. it is full of nutrients.
- 2 1/2 Cups wheat flour
- 250 gm. cottage paneer (grated)
- 2-3tsp ghee
- 1/4smallred bell pepper(fine chopped)
- 1/4small yellow bell pepper(fine chopped)
- 2-3 green chili(fine chopped)
- 1 small onion(fine chopped)
- 2-3 fresh coriander(finely chopped)
- 1tsp kasoori methi
- 1tspdry coriander powder
- 1/4tspKashmiri Lal Mirch
- salt to taste
- 100ml.or as per need cooking oil
- First make the dough by mixing together the wheat flour, salt, ghee, and water. Knead a smooth dough.Set aside for 20-30 minutes.
- For the stuffing mix paneer with all chopped vegetables, spice, and kasoori methi.
- After 10 minutes, grease your hand with ghee squash the dough 1-2 minutes.Meanwhile, put the tawa to heat up, on low flame.
- For making parathas, take a portion of the dough make a round ball and give shape like peda, coat in dry flour roll it with the help of the board and roller pin 3-4 inch in diameter.Place2-3 tsp stuffing over the rolled out paratha, close the stuffing by lifting from all side. Press with palm to spread stuffing evenly.
- Then coat it with dry flour again, roll it out from the edges keep little thick.Put the paratha to roast on the tawa.
- Keep the flame medium, then both sides come lightly brown spots come, flip it and apply oil on both sides and roast well.
- Paratha is ready, other parathas are made the same way.
Serve this paneer onion paratha with butter curd, chutney, achar and pesto anytime breakfast, lunch and relish time.