Paneer Hara Pyaza orPaneer with spring onion recipe is very delicious and tasty. As fresh spring onion are available these days make it a tasty tangy vegetable. serve with nan,rumali roti paratha puri, kulcha etc.
- 200 gm.cottage cheese
- 250 gm.fresh spring onion(cut into small pieces)
- 1 1/2 cup tomato paste
- 1tbs ginger and garlic paste
- 1 1/2 cups yogurt
- 1/4tsp cardamom powder
- 1/4tsp turmeric powder
- 1tsp Kashmiri Lal mirch
- 2-3tbsp oil or ghee
- salt to taste
- Preheat a pan and heat oil in it. Place the paneer chunks in the pan.Flip and roast the chunks until little brown from all sides.Transfer the paneer pieces to a plate keep it aside.
- For gravy, Heat oil once heated add cardamom powder bring flame medium. Add tomato paste, ginger and garlic paste, saute it for 1-2 minutes then add curd with allspice saute for 2-3 minutes, saute the masala till oil starts leaving from the edges.
- Add salt mix well,add1/2 cup water mixes well boil it 1-2minutes. drop the roasted paneer and add spring onion saute it for 1-2 minutes.
- Cook 1-2 minutes, Paneer Hara Pyaza is ready.
- SERVE HOT with Nan, Roti, Puri, Paratha etc.