Nutritious Ladoos is a very healthy and delicious snack prepared with oat and dry fruits or nuts. Oats are technically gluten-free, instead of containing gluten, oats have a protein called avenins.Oats ladoo is very healthy for kids and adult. They are very delicious and easy to make.
- 3 cups rolled Oats (grind)
- 1/2 cup virgin coconut oil
- 3-4 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cups sugar powder (as per taste)
- 1/2tsp green cardamom powder
- 7-8 piece walnut(crushed finely)
- 8-12 almond (crushed finely)
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
Take a big bowl add oat, coconut oil, peanut butter, shredded coconut sugar and all nuts, mix well with hand until well combined.
Take out the little mixture in your palm and make ladoo or ball.Now you can it will milk or tea for breakfast or snack.