Mint raita, is very delicious refreshing and cooling raita recipe made from yogurt, fresh mint leaves, and some spice. Perfect raita recipe for summer.
- 2-4tbsp chopped coriander leaves
- 1cup fresh mint leaves
- 1 1/4cups yogurt
- Salt to taste
- 1pinch black salt
- 1/2tbsp roasted cumin powder
- Take 1 cup fresh mint leaves,4 tbsp chopped coriander,2-3tbsp yogurt, salt in the small jar of a mixer grinder. Grind until it is a smooth paste.
- Take remaining yogurt in a bowl, whisk properly.
- Add mint paste, cumin powder, salt, black salt. Mix well. Pudina raita is ready for serving. Serve with vegetable biryani, paneer tikka. It also goes with stuffed paratha as breakfast.