I hope you are all staying safe, washing your hands, and keep other healthy habits as well. Some friends ask a recipe for my immune-boosting tea, so today I am writing this recipe. Immune boosting teas are made with different spices&herbs, they are easily available in our kitchen. You can make so many types of teas like turmeric tea, ginger tea with clove,licorice&fennel seeds. Immune boosting teas are made with different spice &herbs, that have immense health benefits when we sip these type teas make stronger immune system detoxify, purify the body &stressbuster of today’s daily routine life.
- 3-4 Bay Leaves
- 1/2-1 inch piece of Cinnamon(Ceylon)A
- 1tsp Cumin seeds
- 2 pods Cardamom
- 2-3 tsp Fennel seeds
- 1 litter water
- Pour the water into a saucepan and heat over medium heat until it just comes to a boil, add bay leaves, cardamom,cinnamon&cumin seed and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Do not boil.
- Pour the tea through a fine strainer into a jug or kettle or you can pour a cup of tea and add one tsp fennel seed, brew fennel seeds for twenty minutes.
- Stir and enjoy immune booster tea.
- You can drink this tea empty stomach in the morning and before half an hour sleep at night. Remember that at night you will reheat this tea & add fennel seed brew it for twenty minutes.
- A serving of hot tea is a great way to unwind after a long day and putting fennel in it gives you an extra health boost because fennel can relax your muscles you may feel more ready for bed after drinking this tea.
- Ancient remedies called the use of fennel to treat insomnia, constipation,&relive bad breath.
- Bay leaves has vitamin A,C,B6,Manganese,iron & calcium.
- Cinnamon, Cumin, &Cardamom also improves metabolism, & have anti-inflammatory properties.
Disclaimer: This content including advice provides generic information only. It is in no way a substitute for a qualified medical opinion. Always consult a specialist or your doctor for more information.