Morning special breakfast in fifteen minutes, These pancakes are very delicious soft tasty, Quick and easy.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1tsp baking powder
- 1/4tsp salt
- 1tbs sugar
- 1 1/2cups milk
- 1/2tspvanila extract
- 2tbsany vegetable oil or melted unsalted butter
- 2tbs water
- Take a bowl add all purpose flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt, mix it well.Combine with milk oil and water, stir just until moistened and after that add vanilla extract.
- Take a non-stick pan medium heat it pours one-tablespoon batter, the pan should coat with butter or vegetable oil.Cook for few seconds, until bubble, appears then flip cook few second side.
- Then slide on a plate and keep warm.Repeat with the remaining batter.
- Serve it with butter or jam or maple syrup