Bread pizza is one of the quick & easiest recipes for children, it can be made for breakfast, lunch, brunch, dinner or as a simple snack time. Bread pizza takes only 10-15 minutes to be ready, it can be made with white, brown, white grain. I have used ovenBaking style, and it is baked for 8-10 minutes. if you want to make on a griddle (Tava) or pan, it should be little heavy base if the griddle will be lightweight bread can get burnt from the bottom.
- 6 bread slice
- 1-2tsp oil(greasing the pan)
for topping :
- 1/2 cup tomato pizza sauce
- 1/2-1 cup Mozzarella grated cheese
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1-2 medium size onion cubed &layers separated
- 1/2 -1 cup Green capsicum(cubed)
- 1 Red small tomato (small cubed)
- 2-3 tsp Jalapeno pickled
- 2-3tsp fresh coriander(finely chopped)
- 1-2tsp fresh basil leaves(finely chopped)
- 6-8 Black peppercorn(crushed)
- 1-2tsp olive oil or soft butter
- Salt to taste
- First, preheat the oven for 180°c, take a baking tray then arrange the bread slices on a tray with parchment paper.
- Next, brush the bread slices with olive oil and spread pizza sauce on the top side of each bread.
- Sprinkle dry oregano, add mozzarella cheese, onion, tomato, capsicum, jalapenos.
- Bake for about 8-10 minutes until the cheese melts, after add fresh basil, coriander.
- Cut each pizza into two pieces and ready to be served immediately.