Hi ! Guys as you know summer is going on so I thought why not provide some homemade refreshment drink or Breezer recipes which are healthy as well as easily made such as Aam Panna (Raw mango drink) as well as Watermelon Juice which is going be in my next post.
Aam Panna is a summer drink which is made in India during summer month to beat the heat. Aam Panna is made using raw green mangoes. The raw mangoes are roasted then blend with spices. Raw mangoes have a cooling effect, so this drink exclusively made during summer. It is pretty delicious.
Serves: 4-6 Glasses
- 5-6 Small raw mangoes
- 3/4cup sugar
- ½ cup Mint leaves
- 3-4 tsp Roasted cumin (jeera)
- 3 tsp Black salt
- 8-10 black pepper corn
- ½ inch ginger
- 2 tsp soaked fennel seed
- Cardamom powder
- 4-5 cup of water
- Wash mangoes and one by one roast them . If you do not want to roast, then peel of the mangoes , remove the seed and cut off the pulp.
- Boil three cup of water and add mango pulp into and boil it until it becomes tender.
- while Boiling it you should add black salt , pepper corn , ginger. Cover it, cook 5-7 minute.
- After 5-7 minutes turn off the flame, cool down.
- Put the pulp in a mixture jar with sugar, fennel seed grind everything.
- Strain the mixture with sieve, discard the thread or fiber
- Add water, take mint leaves and one cup of water in a mixture jar, make it paste, mix with mango pulp water
- Now add black salt, cumin powder, cardamom powder mix well. Mango panna is ready for serving.
- Serving pour mango panna in glass and add ice cubes and garnish with mint leaf.